The quality of employees within an organization has direct impact on the success or otherwise of that organization – so deliberate effort must be made to ensure the right employees are attracted and hired at all times.
The war for talent is still raging and invariably, candidates have more options as organizations are ever competing for top talents .
The interview process provides the needed platform to gather first hand information about the candidate’s work experience , competence, educational qualifications, basic personality traits , Personal motivators and the ability to integrate into the current work teams. It is the responsibility of the hiring manager to assess whether these attributes align with the job requirements
To achieve a flawless hiring process, hiring mangers must be equipped with requisite skills, techniques , perspectives and insights that will enable them hire right at all times.
The interviewing skills program will provide participants with all they need to manage an end-to-end hiring process more professionally and effectively.
They will be taken through the full spectrum of processes and techniques that helps to attract the best candidates into the organization.
Job interview an is an integral part of the recruitment process and it enables sound hiring decisions
The following will be covered- Tips on how to run an effective recruitment campaign, Steps to preparing for an effective interview session, How to conduct productive interview session that enhances the organizational brand, Competency based interview techniques, Post interview activities and relationship management with the candidates, The Dos and Don’ts of interviewing
At the end of the program participants will be able to –
- Design and deploy a fit-for-purpose recruitment campaign by effectively defining the role through the Job description and Person Specification
- Create a good job advert that is tailored to the role and the target audience .
- Build the organizational brand by providing positive memorable experiences for job seekers on a consistent basis
- Speed up time –to-productivity for new hires by hiring the best candidates all the time
- Collect and analyze information relating to the candidate’s experience, knowledge, competence and personal motivators to enable more informed hiring decisions.
- Deploy best-in-class interviewing skills to make interview conversations more robust and productive
- Plan and prepare more effectively for an interview following a structured approach
- Know the laws and legislations that cover recruiting people and ensure adherence
- Assess the candidates past experience and its relevance to the role on offer using competency based interviewing skills and techniques
- Handle post interview activities more professionally
- Have a deeper insight of Interview ‘Dos’ and ‘Don’ts’