Work-life balance is making conscientious effort to adjust our day-to-day activities to achieve a sense of balance between work life and personal life. Achieving work - life balance is increasingly very difficult as a result of technological advancement and today’s workplace complexities.
However, work –life balance is a key imperative that can be achieved when employees are equipped with knowledge and skills that will enable them manage stress / pressure more effectively.
Prolonged stress can lead to more severe health conditions and also have an adverse effect on employees’ productivity and engagement.
This training provides a variety of tools and strategies for managing stress better and achieving work-life balance and a unique approach to time management that enables employees exercise control over how task is scheduled and executed.
At the end of the program participants will ;
- Understand how to get a balance between key aspects of life – Work, Relationships, Health and Leisure.
- Determine their values and priorities and what constitutes success in each area.
- Gain an understanding of what ‘stress’ is, the symptoms, and the difference between positive and negative stress.
- Identify personal stress triggers and deploy appropriate tools and techniques to mange them
- Acquire tools and techniques that enables employees choose productive responses and build resilience against the impact of negative stress.
- Understand the reasons for in - balance and the side effect of prolonged stress
- Achieve balance by using time management tools and techniques to increase personal productivity
- Build healthier relationships in the workplace by using the concept of ‘emotional intelligence’.
- Learn what to do to prevent stress, what to do when under pressure and quick bounce back strategies.
- Learn and apply proven relaxation techniques
- Co- create a positive work place where employees are highly motivated and empowered
- Understand the art of delegating effectively and how to support employees with stress issues
- Manage change more effectively within the organization and the respective teams deploying appropriate change management strategies
- Coach others to achieve success and work life balance
- Gain useful insight into what organizations are doing to achieve Work –life balance