Presenting information succinctly and effectively is a critical skill needed to get information across to the target audience.
Today, presentation skills are required in almost all facets of life and it is a non - negotiable skill that must be acquired and improved upon continuously to be successful in the business world.
Having a structured framework and the right skills set will give the presenter self confidence to deliver effective and compelling presentations to varied audiences.
The program is highly practical and the following will be covered : Characteristics of effective presentation, steps to effective presentation, strategies for managing nervousness and anxiety, Effective use of visual aids, How to effectively handle the question and answer session, structuring presentations for maximum impact, connecting and building rapport with the audience , Verbal and Non –verbal communication and how to optimize its impact on the presentation.
At the end of the program delegates will:
- Structure their presentation properly for maximum impact
- Acquire and use best –in-class presentation skills that increases confidence, visibility and impact for the presenter.
- Design and use visual aids more effectively
- Deploy effective rapport building tips to connect and engage with the audience
- Manage nervousness and anxiety more effectively
- Understand audience dynamics and manage it more productively
- Handle question and answer sessions confidently using proven tips and techniques
- Use pause and voice inflections to enhance the quality of their presentation
- Open and close their presentation more effectively leveraging appropriate strategies
- Dress for success at all times by wearing what is appropriate
- Understand how the speaker impacts the audience during a presentation - harness verbal and non-verbal communication and tone of voice for more impactful presentation