Courtesies are an indispensable part of civilized societies and in today's highly competitive business landscape, business and social etiquette skills are not optional, they are an essential requirement for success.
People form first impressions about others within seconds of meeting them. Invariably, how we show up in business and social settings speaks volumes.
Knowing how to behave during business and social interactions, helps develop solid and enduring relationships .
If you are seeking ways to polish your personal brand and demonstrate more confidence in business and social contexts , look no further!
This program is designed specifically to equip delegates with the requisite knowledge and skills to interact more effectively in business and social environments.
“Good manners will open doors that best education cannot” – Clarence Thomas
The program has a plethora of practical activities that will help reinforce and embed the skills to be acquired.
At the end of the program participants will:
- Identify the difference between business and social etiquette and the business case for both
- Gain useful insight into the principles underpinning all etiquettes
- Master the art of introduction and apply appropriate techniques to create a positive first impression at all times
- Acquire the requisite skills to transit from small talks to business conversations
- Master the act of proper handshake and the professional exchange of business cards
- Be equipped with business and social skills that will enable them interact more effectively in social and business environments
- Gain deep insight into the various types of business etiquette and how to apply distinct principles and rules for business success (Telephone etiquette, office etiquette, meeting etiquette, dinning etiquette ,Netiquette, Global business etiquette, Dress and interview etiquette)
- Understand how to dress for success in business and social contexts
- Communicate more effectively with colleagues and customers leveraging active listening skills , verbal and non - verbal communication
- Gain competitive advantage and polish their personal brand with customers and colleagues through cross- cultural sensitivities and professional disposition