Time management is the act or process of exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities to increase efficiency and productivity. No matter how organized we are, there are only 24 hours in a day and time doesn’t change. Time management is about change in behavior as we can only manage ourselves and what we do with the time that we have.
Failing to manage our time, adversely impacts our effectiveness and causes intense stress.
The program will cover a broad range of time management tools and techniques such as planning, allocating, setting goals’ delegation, analysis of time spent, scheduling, prioritizing and organizing that will help delegates to be more efficient and productive in their personal and professional lives.
At the end of the program delegates will
- Have a better understanding of the benefits of Time management to individuals and organizations
- Be able to analyze their workload, negotiate priorities, and maintain focus on productive endeavors leveraging the Action priority quadrant and the 80/20 rule(Pareto Principle)
- Be empowered to strategically manage procrastination, time wasters , and exercise control over how they schedule their task using proven tools, techniques and time management concepts
- Set SMART goals , plan more effectively and invariably eliminate the stress that arises from crisis management
- Delegate more effectively using sound delegation techniques
- Have a better understanding of the role of technology in time Management and the appropriate technological tools to use
- Overcome time management challenges and pitfalls more seamessly
- Understand the concept of ‘ biological clock ‘ in Time Management and how to leverage it for greater efficiency